- Team Comm is a menu which allows you to view the status of your riders, interact with them and give them instructions. By default, the Team Comm menu shows all the groups in which your riders appear. If you wish to see all groups, you can activate the advanced Team Comm with .
- : Navigating. Left and right allow you to navigate from one group to the next, while up and down allow you to navigate from one rider to the next.
- : Selection. This allows you to select suggestions or instructions.
- : Multi-selection. This allows you to select multiple players at the same time. Two fast presses allow you to select all the riders in the group.
- : Changing rider. This allows you to take control of the selected rider.
- : Race info. Pressing repeatedly allows you to view the rankings of the various riders.
From the Team Comm menu, you can fast forward a race to reach an important part more quickly. Once fast forward has been activated, your rider will automatically be controlled by the game.
- : Automatic Fast Forward The race will be sped up to the max.
- : Manual Fast Forward The race will be sped up depending on the pressure you apply to the button.
During the race, if the conditions are right, your Sports Director will propose strategies for you to adopt. For example, if a dangerous rider for your leader's general ranking escapes, he will suggest that you roll your teammates out to catch up with him. If you accept this suggestion, your Sports Director will automatically give instructions for relays to the teammates capable of making the chase.
Giving an instruction to a teammate can change their behaviour. However, be wary that, if they are badly placed or do not have any energy, it will take longer to perform the action, or they may simply not be able to do it at all.
- . Attack: the rider rises to the top of their group and starts an attack for a breakaway.
- . Follow attacks: the rider rises to the top of their group and attacks if an opponent attacks. If no one attacks, they stay in their group.
- . Tempo: the rider is placed at the top of the group and takes relays at the level of intensity you have asked for.
- . Protect: the rider will be placed near the selected team mate to shelter them from the wind and allow this teammate to tire less.
- . Wait: the rider will drop out of their group to wait for the selected team mate.
- . Stay in his group: the rider will stay in his group without exceeding the level of effort required. Careful: if the level of effort is too weak to keep up with the pace of the group, the rider will be left behind. This feature enables a rider to finish a stage of the race at a slower pace in order to preserve his strength for the following stage.
- . Feeds: the rider will use the selected feed type.